Ham & Noodle Casserole
· 1 (12 oz) package noodles cooked (Egg Noodles or Shell)
· ¼ cup butter
· 1 onion, chopped
· 8 oz sliced ham, diced
· 2 cans cream of chicken soup
· 1 cup milk
· 1 teaspoon garlic salt
· 1 teaspoon pepper
· dash of salt
· 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
· crushed potato chips (regular or sour cream and onion)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt butter in pot over medium heat, add onions and sauté until they begin to soften.
3. Add ham, cream of chicken soup, milk, garlic salt, pepper and salt. Stir and cook until blended well.
4. Combine mixture, noodles, and 1 cup of cheese, stir until well blended.
5. Spray a 8 x 8 pan with nonstick spray.
6. Place half of mixture in pan, add a thin layer of cheese, place other half in pan and top with the rest of the cheese.
7. Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle crushed potato chips on top, cook 5 more minutes. Then enjoy!