Thursday, August 30, 2012

Creamy Garlic Pasta...YUM

This is also from Pinterest, another favorite that is super easy to make!

2 tsp olive oil
4 cloves minced garlic
2 tsp butter
salt
pepper
3 cups chicken broth
1/2 spaghetti or angel hair pasta
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/3 cup heavy cream
chopped fresh parsley.. I never us fresh, I have tried fresh basil and that's good.

Heat the olive oil, garlic and butter for about 3 mins. Add the chicken broth. Once that is boiling put in the spaghetti. The water will start to disappear and anything you have left in there once the noodles are done you can keep in there. If there is too much I poor a little out. Add the cheese cream and parsley and its done.

I really like it with some grilled chicken mixed in and broccoli.
Here is the link to the recipe I use.
http://thecheesepusher.tumblr.com/post/2719857351/creamy-garlic-pasta

1 comment: