- 1 cup mayonnaise (can use light)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1.8 ounce) package dry Knorr leek soup mix (or Vegetable)
- 1 (4 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 6 or so green onions
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, dry leek soup mix, water chestnuts and chopped spinach. Chill in the refrigerator 6 hours, or overnight...or just an hour or so if you're in a hurry!
- Serve with sourdough bread, Triscuits, Wheat Thins, vegetables, etc.